Phone: +91 8071777000/29
Fax: +91 80 2204 4022
Mobile: +91 96111 91151
E-mail: info.blr@clarksexotica.com
reserve.blr@clarksexotica.com

Wednesday 3 June 2015

One of the best weekend getaways near Bangalore

Posted by Clarks Exotica Resorts & Spa Bengaluru On 03:22
I remember this particular vacation quite fondly because I remember being extremely overworked and tired before it. This time around, a friend recommended The Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa as one of the premier 5 Star Hotels in Bangalore near Airport, and while convenience wasn’t the only factor, it did play a huge part in us – me and my wife, zeroing in on this place when short listing the destinations for Weekend getaways near Bangalore.

And it was a- to put it simply- a different world altogether!
 
Spread over 70 acres, the property is huge and breathtakingly beautiful. We decide to pull out all the stops and went for the Presidential Suite and I still maintain that it was worth every penny!

The room was so comfortable- I would have  been fine with not venturing out of the room at all,  but the place has so much that you can do- so many games, a library, a movie lounge, etc.

Their pool is actually quite huge and can accommodate large crowds quite easily. Seventh Heaven- their spa, had a long list of treatments – from royal rituals to signature therapies, and we were quite confused about which one to go in for. But the staff there was very helpful and helped us pick the one that suited us. And , miracle or not, but I actually felt the stress leaving my body. That hasn’t happened in a long while and I literally felt light as a feather!

Overall, a brilliant experience! Definitely recommended!

Site search