Phone: +91 8071777000/29
Fax: +91 80 2204 4022
Mobile: +91 96111 91151
E-mail: info.blr@clarksexotica.com
reserve.blr@clarksexotica.com

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Looking for the perfect hotels in Bellandur

Posted by Clarks Exotica Resorts & Spa Bengaluru On 04:06
http://www.clarksexotica.com/offers/soul-mates-package
Business trips are never pleasant. You are in a hurry all the time, there are meetings all over the place, it’s a different city so you have no clue where you are going or where you should be staying, all in all a mess! 

My first sudden trip to Bangalore and I was in panic mode from the get go. Finding a resort near Bangalore International Airport, Devanahalli, I was sure, would be very difficult.

There was so much to think of before deciding on a hotel, it became a headache rather than something to look forward to. However, just like in the movies, my savior entered the scene on the right time. I might sound a little too dramatic but it’s true!

When you are travelling on your own for the first time, even if it is just for 2 days, there should be a healthy level of precaution that you keep in your mind. Clarks Exotica Resort near Bangalore International Airport, Devanahalli, was the perfect choice for my short stay. It has the cutest little rooms.

They have a vibrant air about them, which was instrumental in picking up my mood at the end of a grueling day in meetings.

Since it was also my first time in Bangalore, I decided to extend the trip to include a weekend and have some time off. The recreational facilities in the hotel are great and the weekend was one of the best I’d had in a long time.

I have been to Bangalore twice more after my first trip, and both times have been with the same resort. They have not only not disappointed me but also upped their game. It is always a pleasure staying in hotels where guests’ comfort is actually a priority.

Site search