Phone: +91 8071777000/29
Fax: +91 80 2204 4022
Mobile: +91 96111 91151
E-mail: info.blr@clarksexotica.com
reserve.blr@clarksexotica.com

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Hotels in Bellandur Will Make You Feel Right at Home

Posted by Clarks Exotica Resorts & Spa Bengaluru On 04:14
What would you do, if you are suddenly notified by your office that you have to visit some other city for three good weeks? If you are like me, you would be deeply perturbed. So, when I was told to visit Bangalore for a project, I was extremely bothered. I assumed that I would be cooped up in a room, eating hotel cooked food, and far from homely comfort. But wait, I was mistaken! My stay was booked at Clarks Exotica by my office, one of the nicest Resorts in Bangalore. Owing to its proximity to major destinations of the city, it offered easy accessibility around. Being one of the prominent Resorts near BangaloreInternational Airport Devanahalli, I reached it within a short time.  

During my ride to the hotel, I enjoyed the city view and noticed that there are several hotels around but so far this one was among the best Resortsin Bangalore. The room  I was provided was well-equipped and spacious. Personal touches made it more comfortable and inviting. I simply loved my stay here. Delicacies I savored at this resort reminded me of home cooked food and enhanced my experience at this accommodation marvel. Staff was always on the toes to meet my requirements and was friendly.  Super speed Wi-Fi further eased my work as I had to work upon and make projects for presentations. All in all, I had a remarkable stay here and would definitely rate it among the topmost Resorts near Bangalore International Airport Devanahalli.

Site search